The 4th International Conference On Science (ICOS) is a conference organized by Hasanuddin University, Indonesia in cooperation with Indonesian Mathematical Society (IndoMS), Indonesian Physical Society (HFI), Indonesian Association of Geophysicists (HAGI), Indonesian Chemical Society, and Indonesian Biology Consortium (KOBI).
The 4th ICOS will be held in Makassar, the capital city of South Sulawesi Province of Indonesia. It is aimed to bring together scholars, researchers and experts from diverse backgrounds and application areas and share their experience. Special emphasis is placed on promoting interaction between the theoretical and experimental study so that an exchange of ideas in new and emerging areas within physics, bio-science, computational science, mathematics in science and technology will occur.
Researchers from universities, institutions, and industries, working on various fields of science and application are invited to attend or to participate in the conference. Presented, refereed and accepted papers will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
The encompassed (but not limited to) topics of the 4th ICOS 2020 are:
- Physics, Geophysics, and Computational Physics
- Mathematics, Actuarial Science, and Statistics
- Chemistry and Computational Chemistry
- Biology, Agriculture, Forestry, Marine Science and Fisheries, and Animal Science
- Nursing, Dentistry, Public Health, Medical, and Pharmaceutical Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Keynote speaker :
- Professor Jamaluddin Jompa [Hasanuddin University, Makassar, Indonesia]
- Professor Alexander V. Babanin [University of Melbourne, Australia]
- Professor Ulrike Lindequist [Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany]
- Professor Jan Leendert Nouwen [Medical Center of Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands]
For more information, please visit link http://icos.sci.unhas.ac.id/